If you work at Abercrombie and Fitch, you can access a secure online platform for all of your employee related needs. Based on an original user name and password communicated to you by your Human Resources or Hiring Manager, you can consult your employee benefits, salary, work hours or schedule. In addition to this, you can send and receive emails regarding work through the company webmail service. As compared to other similar portals managed by similar companies, the Abercrombie and Fitch employee login process is highly user-friendly and easy to complete.
All you need are your basic login credentials and a secure connection to the internet. We recommend that you access your Abercrombie and Fitch employee account from a safe computer, or at least make sure to log out if you have to sign in from a public one to protect your personal information. In the article below we have provided an Abercrombie and Fitch employee login walkthrough, information for those seeking a career at Abercrombie and Fitch, methods of contact, and details about the company and its online store.
Abercrombie and Fitch Employee Login Walkthrough
When accessing the ANFCorp employee portal for the first time, you will need to use your User ID and default employee login password you received from HR. After activating your Abercrombie and Fitch employee account for the first time, you will need to set a unique password. This is the password you will be using from now on. To log in to your account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Abercrombie and Fitch employee portal website, my.anfcorp.com. The page is managed by the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management company.
- You should see the log in menu immediatly upon opening the page. In the first field of the Abercrombie and Fitch employee login form, you will need to enter your User ID
- In the following field, enter your ANFCorp password.
- Lastly, you can select the language you want the ANFCorp portal to display. By default, English is selected. To select a different language, click the arrow to open the drop-down menu of language options.
- Once you have entered yoru Abercrombie and Fitch employee login info and have selected your language, you can click the green “Sign In” button to complete the procedure.
If you cannot remember either your User ID or password or you are having any other troubles logging in, contact your Human Resources Manager for assistance.
Abercrombie and Fitch Employee Mobile Login
The Abercrombie and Fitch employee platform, ANFCorp, through a mobile device. There is currently no Abercrombie and Fitch employee app. To access your ANFCorp account through a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open your browsing app on your mobile device.
- Enter the my.anfcorp.com website address in the browser bar.
- The mobile optimized Abercrombie and Fitch employee login page should load automatically. Enter your login information in the fields.
- Tap the Sign In tab at the bottom of the form to complete the procedure.
Abercrombie and Fitch Careers
If you want to work at Abercrombie and Fitch, you can look into all of their job openings at www.anfcareers.com. When you access this website, you can learn more about store opportunities (manager in training, brand representative, stock associate) or home office opportunities (students, career opportunities, our campus, distribution center), the company brands (Abercrombie & Fitch, Abercrombie and Fitch Kids and Hollister California) and send your application. You can find stores near your address by using their locator (http://goo.gl/0OlMMI) and browse all of their locations.
Their useful Job App (that can be accessed here: https://careers.abercrombie.com/jobapp-web-lite), allows you to apply online for a position at the company. After clicking the click, choose your language and country, and start by searching for a mall name or state / province. If there is an Abercrombie and Fitch store that matches your search criteria, you will see one or more stores listed, with the store number, phone number and complete address. You can contact a particular store for more information or you can click on its name in the website to proceed with sending your application. Agree to the privacy statement, click “Next Section” and type in your personal information for each of the following sections.
Contact Abercrombie & Fitch