AARP is known for their many useful resources for senior citizens. People who join AARP get a lot of benefits, ranging from restaurant discounts to exclusive Medicare Plans. If you have an AARP Medicare plan, you have access to more healthcare options. Those with an AARP Medicare account can login to the AARP website to manage their account. This lets people view health benefits, change healthcare plans, and pay their bills. In this article, we will show you how to login to your Medicare account with AARP. Keep reading to find out the steps for the AARP Medicare login process.
AARP Medicare Account Login at www.aarpmedicareplans.com
If open the you have any sort of AARP Medicare plan, you can login to your account by following these instructions.
- Open the AARP Medicare website at www.aarpmedicareplans.com
- In top right corner, there is a light blue box that says “Already a member?.” Click this box to bring dwn the AARP Medicare account login menu.
- Write the Username for your account into the first empty field.
- Enter the password for your account into the second empty field.
- Click the grey button that says “Sign In” to finish logging in.
AARP Medicare Mobile Account Login Guidelines
When you want to complete an AARP mobile login, the above process will work just fine in a mobile web browser. AARP also has created an app called Health4Me that make it even easier for their members to check on healthcare information.
AARP Medicare Mobile Account Login for Apple Devices
- Go to iTunes to download the Health4Me app for iPhone users.
- Follow your phone’s prompts to install the app, and then click the blue icon to open it.
- Enter your AARP Medicare account login information into the appropriate fields.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
AARP Medicare Mobile Account Login for Android Devices
- Get the Android version of the Health4Me app from Google Play Store.
- Download the app onto your phone and then open it by tapping the blue icon.
- Write your username and password in the appropriate areas.
- Click the button that says “Sign In.”
AARP Medicare Account Login Help
Keep in mind that you will see a login error unless you have already registered for online access. You may also encounter issues if you are accidentally entering the wrong login information. Click the “Forgot your username or password?” link to recover lost usernames and passwords. Technical Support can be reached at 1-800-721-0627 if the AARP Medicare website is not loading properly. If you run into any other issues while logging in, AARP recommends that you call the number on the back of your membership ID card to get personalized assistance from your regional customer support office.
AARP Company Contact & Links
You can see most of the details about Medicare AARP plans on the official AARP website. To find out more about the Medicare plans available to AARP members, you can contact AARP Medicare customer service. Use this contact directory to find the phone numbers and mailing addresses for different regions and plan types. To leave feedback on the AARP Medicare login process, write a comment on the company’s Facebook or Twitter page.