If you are studying for getting an AAPC certificate, you need to use the AAPC login portal to access your student account. AAPC, formerly regarded as the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an organization that helps students become specialized in the business part of the healthcare industry. If you have become a member on the AAPC website, you can access your account in just a few minutes through the AAPC member login page. Our AAPC Login Guide aims to explain the whole process for first timers, so you’re welcome to explore the dedicated sections below to find out how you can gain quick and safe access.
We want to provide additional support, so we will also be talking about solving the basic AAPC log in problems. We will show you how to recover or reset your My AAPC login credentials if you can no longer access your account. If you’re not already a member of the AAPC, we will show you how to sign up in just a few minutes. We have also provided additional instructions for AAPC student login for their Blackboard app. Read all about these aspects and much more in our AAPC Login Guide below.
Detailed Steps for AAPC Login
Naturally, we will start off with AAPC.com log in steps. In order to complete AAPC.com log in, you need to be a member of this organization and have a username and password. Obviously, you also need to have a proper internet connection and a device you can use to reach the AAPC login page. You can use a PC or laptop, but the website is also optimized for mobile device use. If you have your login credentials close by and you’re ready to log into your account, simply follow these instructions:
- Visit the AAPC login page at: https://www.aapc.com/login.aspx?r=/. Clicking this link will get you there the fastest, but you can also copy/paste it into your navigation bar if you prefer to use a particular web browser.
- Once you reach the page, you can check with the screenshot inserted above to see if it looks the same. As you can notice, the AAPC login box can be found on your right.
- Your Username needs to be inserted in the first box.
- Continue with the Password you chose for your account in the second one.
- After checking your AAPC login credentials for typos, you can press the orange Sign In button to get everything done.
Troubleshoot AAPC.com Login Issues
You shouldn’t have any major issues with your AAPC login. The only main problem that seems to come up for users is forgetting their usernames or passwords. Luckily enough, there are specific instructions available on the same AAPC login page for solving this problem. If recovering or resetting your username or password didn’t work, you might want to contact their support team. You can do so with the contact information provided at the end of this guide. Here are the steps you need to follow in case you forget or lose your username or password.
- Access the AAPC login platform through the link from the first section of our guide.
- Click the blue link that reads Forgot Password or Username?. It can be found in the same AAPC login box, right above the Sign In
- You will be automatically redirected to another web page. Click the button that applies to your situation: Forgot My Password or Forgot My Username.
- In the first case, you can enter one of these three pieces of information to proceed: Username, Member ID or Email.
- You also have to perform a security check by typing the code you see in the image on your screen.
- Push the Submit button and follow any additional steps to recover or reset your password.
- If your username is the problem, you can enter your Member ID or your Email to recover it. If you choose to use your email, make sure it is the address you provided when registering as an AAPC member.
- Once you have your username or password back, you can go to the first section of our guide and follow the AAPC login instructions there to access your account.
Become an AAPC Member
Signing up for AAPC is almost as easy as performing AAPC login. There are three different plans you can choose from, according to your professional status and requirements. If you are already on the AAPC login page, all you have to do is click the button labeled Become a Member to reach the registration page. If you prefer direct access, click this link: https://www.aapc.com/membership/become-member.aspx.
- As you can see, the three plans are: Individual, Student and Corporate, each with the membership fee. You can also see the main benefits of each plan here.
- After you have chosen the right plan for you, choose your optional Add-ons by checking the boxes that apply for you.
- Next, click the Join Now button in the category you are interested in. We will provide the following instructions for Students, a popular membership plan.
- You have to Create an Account to become a member. Do so by clicking the link with this name.
- Pick a username and provide a valid email address.
- Choose a password for your account and type it twice.
- Enter your first and last name in the designated fields in the column on the right.
- Provide a physical street address.
- Select your country and state from the two drop down lists.
- Enter the name of your city and your ZIP or postal code.
- Type your phone number without any dashes or spaces.
- Click Create User and follow any other steps involved in the registration process.
AAPC Blackboard Login Instructions
The AAPC Blackboard is one of the basic apps that students use for their distance learning. Logging into this platform is similar to your main AAPC login, so it won’t be difficult for you to carry out. Please note that you need a username and password to access the AAPC Blackboard. Get your information ready and follow these steps:
- Go to the AAPC Blackboard login page here: https://aapc.blackboard.com.
- Enter your Username in the top field and your Password in the second one.
- Verify your information to make sure that it is correct.
- Push the blue Login button to access your AAPC Blackboard.
At the bottom of the page you will find important announcements like upcoming system maintenance. If you can’t remember your password, click the link entitled Forgot Your Password? from the bottom right corner of the login box.
A pop-up box will appear and you will see instructions for recovering your AAPC Blackboard password. You can recover it either with your username or your email address. In both cases you need to provide your first and last name, in addition to your username or email address. Press Submit to continue.
If you have any inquiries about AAPC login, your membership, an AAPC exam or any other relevant aspects, you can get in touch with the AAPC customer support team. For general questions or membership renewals, dial 800. To find out more about promotions or sales, call 877 290 0440. If you require customer service, please contact their office between the following hours: 6 am to 6 pm from Monday through Thursday or 7 am to 4 pm on Friday.