We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Walmart Credit Card login is one of the multiple online services that this store offers for its customers. The www.walmartmoneycard.com login page was created for those who have a reloadable debit card with Walmart. After they perform Walmart credit login, they can check their walmartmoneycard.com balance, load their card, check their payments and more. To go through Walmart Mastercard login, customers need to have a card, an online user ID and a password. In addition to this, walmartmoneycard.com login requires a registered card. Fortunately, the Wal Mart credit card login portal offers all of these opportunities, so you don’t have to access external sources.
If you’re interested in Walmart Money Card balance login, feel free to consult our Walmart Credit Card Login Guide. We’ve included tips and trips for walmartmoneycard.com login, recovering user IDs and passwords and setting up an online account for Walmart credit cards login. You’ll also learn more about registering your credit card for walmartmoneycard.com log in, as well as how you can get one in the first place. Enjoy our guide and good luck with your Walmart credit card login!
Step by Step Guide for Walmart Credit Card Login
If you have already bought a Walmart MoneyCard, registered it and created an online account, you can proceed with signing in for www.walmartmoneycard.com check balance. Prior to beginning, make sure that you have access to a safe mobile device with an internet connection you can rely on. When you’re prepared to go through Walmart credit card logon, you can go through these steps:
- Go to walmartmoneycard.com. You can do this by typing walmartmoneycard.com into the navigation bar of your browser or by copying and pasting the link there. However, the most reliable way is to directly click on our link.
- You should now be on the Walmart MoneyCard home page. At the top right hand corner, you’ll see a small link that reads Login. Please click it to reach the specific www.walmartcreditcard.com login portal.
- The page that you reach should look like the screenshot we have inserted in our Walmart Credit Card Login Guide. As you can see, you have to enter your Online User ID in the very first empty box.
- In the second box, please provide the Password you chose for your Walmart CreditCard login.
- Check Remember User ID if you want to be automatically signed in the next time you check your www.walmartmoneycard.com balance. Nevertheless, you shouldn’t check the box if you’re on a public computer, to prevent unauthorized access.
- Press the orange Log In button at the bottom right corner of your page to finish up the process.
If you entered your online user ID and password correctly, you should now be able to perform all of the actions we spoke about in the introduction of our guide. If you have any troubles, all you have to do is scroll down to the footer of the website and click the small Help link. It should be the last one in the list of links at the bottom of the Walmart credit card login portal.
Walmart CC Login Issues
At one point or another, you might end up misplacing or forgetting your Walmart Credit Card login credentials. In this case, you will need to recover or reset your information, according to what you specifically lost. If you are experiencing any one of these situations, just go through these instructions and you’ll be back in your account in no time:
- Visit the Walmart Credit Card login page. For instant access, click this link: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/login. You will be automatically directed to the right page.
- If you can’t remember your online user ID, click the blue link entitled Forgot User ID.
- To recover it, you need to provide your Walmart MoneyCard number. Enter all 16 digits in the first field.
- Afterwards, enter your security code in the second field. It should be made of three digits and you can find it on the back of your card.
- Press Continue and follow any additional instructions.
- For lost passwords, click the Forgot Password
- Provide your online user ID and the three digits of your security code.
- Likewise, press Continue and follow remaining instructions to reset your password.
As we previously mentioned, any other assistance can be gained by pressing the Help link at the bottom of the Walmart Credit Card login page. After you recover your online user ID or reset your password, you should be able to easily access your Walmart MoneyCard account again.
Set Up an Online Account for Walmart Credit Card Log In
Let’s say that you have purchased a Walmart MoneyCard and registered it and now you want to check your balance and make payments online. To do this, you will need an online account to accompany your Walmart money card. You can create it in a matter of minutes, provided you have your card nearby and access to the basic information related to it. Please note that you can’t create an online account without already having a card, as you will need to provide your card number and other similar details. If you don’t have a card yet, please consult the last section of our Walmart Credit Card Login Guide.
To set up your online account, you just have to go to the Walmart Credit Card login page we talked about before and go through these instructions:
- Under the Create an online account heading (the second one on the page), click the orange Create Online Account button in the bottom right corner.
- Begin by entering basic information related to yourself and your card. Type in the 16 digits of your card number
- Select the expiration month and expiration year from the two drop down menus provided.
- Next, enter your birth date either by typing in the month, day and year or by using the arrows in the small menu.
- Lastly, enter your ZIP code.
- Click Continue and provide any other details you might need.
Register Your Walmart MoneyCard
After you have bought a Walmart MoneyCard, you need to register it on the Walmart Credit Card login page. Once it’s registered, you can work your way back up in our guide to setting up your online account and logging in. You won’t have to access the Walmart credit card login page specifically, but rather the Walmart MoneyCard home page. After you’re there, do this:
- Press the second to last category in the main menu at the top of your screen: Register Card Purchased.
- The first part of the process involves entering your card number and security code. Using the two interactive card images on your screen, copy the digits in their designated spaces, just like they appear on the front and back sides of your card.
- Scroll down and fill out all of the information under the Sign up now You’ll need to write your full name, home address, email address, phone numbers, Social Security Number, date of birth and four digit Personal Identification Number.
- Continue and follow instructions to finish.
Get a Walmart MoneyCard
If you are interested in becoming a Walmart MoneyCard customer, you can find all the information on how to get a card on the website we have been talking about in this guide. Press the Get a Card button and fill out the Cardholder Agreement to receive one.