We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
A Target gift card is a popular present because people can purchase a variety of food, clothing, electronic, and home goods at a Target. The only difficulty is that some gift card owners might forget their card balance. If you have a Target gift card, it is useful to figure out how much money is on it before you make a purchase. Customers can check the balance for their Target Gift Card by signing in to their own unique account. In this article, we will guide you through each step of the Target Gift Card Balance login process.
Target Gift Card Balance Login at www.target.com
The balance on any Target gift card in your possession can be checked by using these instructions.
- Enter the www.target.com website.
- Choose the “gift cards” option found on the right side of the horizontal menu on the Target website.
- Click the large red and white button that says “check your Target GiftCard balance” and is located in the center of the webpage.
- Type the gift card number in the box that is labeled “card number.” This will be a longer number of 15 digits on the back of your gift card.
- Write either the access number or PIN number from the back of your card in the box labeled “pin number.”
- Click the red button that says “Check Balance.”
Target Gift Card Balance Mobile Login Guidelines
If you want to check your gift card balance while you are away from your home computer, you can look it up on your smartphone.
- Open the mobile web browsing app on your phone.
- Go to the Target website at www.target.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Gift Cards” button.
- Tap on the link that says “check your Target GiftCard balance.”
- Type the card number into the field labeled “card number.”
- Add the PIN number or access number in the field that says “access number/pin number.”
- Tap the red button that says “check balance.”
Target Gift Card Balance Mobile Login for Apple Devices
To check your balance from an iPhone, use the steps in the above guide on your Safari app. Target has not created an app for gift card users yet.
Target Gift Card Balance Mobile Login for Android Devices
There is not any sort of Android app for Target gift card customers, so you will need to complete the Target gift card balance mobile login process on a web browser.
Target Gift Card Balance Login Help
Make sure you are entering the correct numbers when you check your balance. The PIN number can be found by removing the silver security strip on the back of the card. It is not the numbers on the card labeled event or sequence, so the login will not work if you enter those numbers as your PIN. If you would like to learn more about checking the balance for a Target gift card, read the articles in the Target Gift Card Help Center section.
Target Gift Card Balance Company Contact & Links
The Target website makes it easy to talk to Target about the Target gift card balance login process or any other inquiries. To get customer service assistance for the gift card, call 1-800-544-2943. If you have any other questions about your Target experience. Other ways to reach Target include messaging them on Facebook and Twitter, and you can also fill out their contact form.