We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Comdata Cardholder login portal was specifically designed for the cardholder services Comdata provides for its customers. These Comdata card services include working with Comdata pay stubs, checking your Comdata card balance, logging into your Comdata credit card account or registering for Comdata card login. The main aim of this Comdata Cardholder Login Walkthrough is to take you through all the steps you need to complete for Comdata cardholder services login.
You will learn about how to point out your www.cardholder.comdata.com activation code, how you can perform Comdata pay card login to check your Comdata cardholder balance, and what information you can find on the official Comdata payroll card services website, www.comdata.com. Explore the topics we have described below and gain quick access to your Comdata pay card online.
Step-by-Step Guide for Comdata Cardholder Login
In order to complete the Comdata login cardholder process, you will need a username and an ID with the cardholder.comdata.com website. Customers who don’t have comdata.com login credentials yet can sign up for them through the www.cardholder.comdata.com login portal. If you already have a Comdata cardholder services username and password, you can continue with the instructions below:
- Go to cardholder.comdata.com. This is the official website for Comdata cardholder sign in and the only one that is authorized by Comdata Payroll for cardholder login purposes.
- Begin your Comdata Mastercard login by entering your Username and Password in the two empty boxes on the home page. We recommend that you check both to make sure that they are correct, as to not experience any Comdata account login errors.
- Complete www.comdata.com login by pressing the blue Log In
You should now be signed into your account and able to carry out your various tasks as a Comdata cardholder. If you have any problems, please continue with the rest of the sections included in our Comdata Cardholder Login Walkthrough for extra help.
Recover or Reset Your Comdata Login Credentials
As you can see, the two pieces of information that you will require for Comdata Cardholder login are a username and a password. Customers who cannot remember them can follow the steps for recovering or resetting them below, based on their issue. Regardless if you forgot your username or your password, you will still need to access the same Comdata Cardholder login portal at www.cardholder.comdata.com.
- On the Comdata Cardholder home page, please select the link that reads Username from Forgot your Username or Password?.
- Enter your full card number in the first empty box that is shown on your screen.
- Type in your email address in the second field.
- If you make any mistakes along the way, press the blue Reset button to clear the form.
- When you are ready to finish, push Submit Request. You should receive an email from Comdata with your username, provided your card number and email address were entered properly.
- Click the Password link included in Forgot your Username or Password?.
- Provide your Username in the first field and your Email address in the second one.
- Likewise, any time you want to clear the form, you can press Reset.
- If all is well, directly press Submit Request. Comdata will check your information for accuracy and you will receive an email with your new password, automatically generated by the company.
Public information on the Comdata Cardholder login page suggests that your new password will be chosen only by the company, meaning that you cannot set one yourself. For future reference, we recommend that you save the email you receive from Comdata or that you write your username and password down and store them in a safe place.
Comdata Cardholder Registration
If you have a Comdata card and you want to benefit from their online services, all you have to do is register for an account with the Comdata Cardholder login portal. Before signing up for this website, your card will need to be activated, as all users require an activation code for registration.
What is the activation code on a Comdata card, you may ask? When you receive your Comdata card, you will also get a set of materials that includes instructions for activation. Your activation code can be your employee number, your date of birth, or phone number, but it depends on your company. To activate your card, dial 1-888-265-8288 and follow the instructions you hear.
After you have your activation code, proceed with the steps we have described below:
- Access the Comdata Cardholder login portal by clicking the following link: cardholder.comdata.com.
- On the left side of your screen, press the large blue button entitled Click Here to Register. It should be directly under the red title Cardholders Register Here.
- In the first box, enter your complete Card Number.
- In the second empty field, type in your Activation Code.
- Press the Next button and follow any other steps that appear on your screen.
- Once you have registered and your account has been activated by the Comdata team, you can go back to the first section of our guide to see how you can perform Comdata Cardholder login.
To sum up, Comdata is a company that offers fleet and paperless payment solutions for businesses. On their www.comdata.com website, you can explore their wide range of Fleet Solutions and Payment Solutions.
The company’s Fleet Solutions include:
- Over the Road
- Private and Commercial
- Small Business Fleets
- Comdata Fleet Card
- Fleet Technology (FleetAdvance, FleetAdvance App, Comdata Hotel Network, RFID Fueling, On-Site Fueling)
- Regulatory Compliance (NextGen Permits, IRS 2290)
- Fleet Resources
The Payment Solutions that Comdata provides for customers are:
- Accounts Payable Automation (Comdata ConnectPay, Virtual Payments)
- Corporate and Employee Payments (Commercial Card, Payroll Card, Incentive & Reward, etc.)
- Point-of-Sale Solutions (Merchant POS Solutions, Fuel Site Controllers, RFID Transactions)
- Healthcare (Healthcare Claims Payments, Medical Provider)
The Comdata Payroll Card we spoke about in this guide is based on an electronic payment system for all employees of a company, regardless if they work with a bank or not. Payments made by employers are instantly loaded on the Comdata Payroll Card, as opposed to many other bank accounts or cards that might take more time. It can be used with ATMs, for online shopping or cash back by any employee. For all the details about the Comdata Payroll Card, please click here.
If you are an employer who is interested in Comdata payroll services, it is recommended that you get in touch with one of their specialists for a custom offer. You can call (800) 833-8640 or send them a message via contact form here. On the left side of your screen, please select Sales and provide your first and last name, email address, phone number, the name of your company, full address, annual revenue, number of trucks, and the products you are interested in.
Customers who need additional help with any of the company’s services can contact Client Support. For eCash cardholder support, dial (800) 226-3931. If you are a Fleet eCash cardholder who needs help, call (800) 226-3931. To see all the client support numbers available and find the right phone number for your inquiry, visit this page.
The Comdata Headquarters are located in Brentwood, Tennessee, at 5301 Maryland Way. Any other information about the company can be found on www.comdata.com.