Plato Learning Environment is the previous name for Edmentum. To access the product, users need to use the dedicated login portal. Students who are new to the previously named Plato Learning Environment can self-enroll in Edmentum with information from their teacher, while those with login credentials can easily sign in.
We refer to the program throughout this piece by either name, interchangeably, to help people who need it to find this information.
This guide will explain both how to enroll on your own and how to complete the Plato Learning Environment login. In addition, you will see how you can unlock an account if you can’t remember your Edmentum login information, as well as how to get extra help. Our guide concludes with contacts and links that will also come in handy. Without further ado, learn more below.
Self-enroll in the Plato Learning Environment
Firstly, if you have recently become an Edmentum Learning Environment student, the platform allows you to enroll by yourself. Nevertheless, you require a Self-Enroll Code and a Self-Enroll Password from your instructor to do so. Once your teachers gives you these details, you can self-enroll by following these steps:
- Go to the Plato Learning Environment login portal.
- Click the blue Self-Enrollment link, marked in the screenshot we have provided above.
- Read the information on your screen and ensure that you have the necessary data to self-enroll.
- Press the blue Let’s Get Started >> button.
- Enter your Self-Enroll Code in the first field on the screen.
- Continue with your Self-Enroll Password in the second one.
- Check to make sure that you didn’t include any typos.
- Press the blue Next Step – Verify Assignment Information button at the bottom right hand corner.
- Complete the following two steps to finish your self-enrollment.
Carry Out the Learning Environment Login
After your self-enrollment is done, you can now proceed with the Edmentum login. To sign in, you need to have your account login, user name (Edmentum name) and password all at hand. Additionally, make sure you meet all the system requirements for the software to work. When you are prepared, go through these instructions:
- Visit the Learning Environment login platform using the link from the self-enrollment section of this guide.
- Enter your Account Login in the top blank box.
- Type your User Name, the same as your Edmentum Name, in the next one.
- Provide the Password related to your Learning Environment account.
- Press the green Log in to your Edmentum Account button to access the software.
Regain Access to Your Plato Learning Environment Account
If you can’t remember your password, there is an option for recovering your login credentials. However, you need to have your account login and user name (Edmentum name) in order to have your identity confirmed. If you don’t have this info either, you can use the additional help tips and contacts from the next section of our guide. If you do have your user name and account login, follow these instructions:
- Get to the Edmentum Learning Environment login page.
- Click the Forgot your password? link, located directly underneath the Password button.
- Provide your Account Login to begin with.
- Follow up with your User Name (Edmentum Name).
- Press Continue to have your identity confirmed.
- Go through any other steps that come up to regain access to your account.
Get Extra Help & Contacts for Edmentum
Nevertheless, not all account problems can be solved by the forgot password option. For these cases, the Plato Learning Environment team had established an extensive Help page, which continues. Here, there is detailed information for students, instructors, and administrators regarding the Edmentum Learning Environment Product. You can use the search bar at the top right hand corner of the screen to reach specific topics.
If you still require help, you can get technical support over the phone. Dial 800 869 2200 between 7 am and 6 pm (M-F Central), selecting option 3 when prompted. To email customer support, you need to be logged into Edmentum Courseware. However, if this isn’t an option for you, try contacting their team through the sales address: email@example.com. Finally, the Edmentum official website also contains more than enough information about their learning products.
Additional Edmentum Login Portals
- Study Island
- EdOptions Academy
- ESL ReadingSmart
- Northstar Workforce Readiness
- Edmentum Assessments
- EdOptions Stars Suite
- Reading Eggs
- Edmentum Adult + HigherEd
- Individualized Learning Solution