We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Scotts Lawn Service used to provide lawn care plans and lawn care products to customers. Since Scotts Lawn Service merged with TruGreen last year, people who had an account with Scotts now manage their lawn service account through the TruGreen website.
Logging in to TruGreen is currently the only way to complete the Scotts Lawn Service portal login. Signing in to this website lets customers schedule lawn service times, pay for lawn care, change their user information, or upgrade their subscription. In this article, we will walk you through the steps of signing in on the TruGreen website.
Scotts Lawn Service Portal Login at www.trugreen.com
After they have registered with TruGreen, former Scotts Lawn Service customers can login to their account by following these steps.
- Type www.trugreen.com/my-account/login into the address bar of your web browser and hit your enter key.
- Enter your username or email address into the field that says “username or email.” It may be the same as your old Scotts Lawn Service one, or it might be different.
- Write the password for your TruGreen account into the field that is labeled “Password.”
- Place a check in the “Remember Me” box if you are using a private device and would like your login information to be stored on it.
- Click the orange button that says “Log In.”
Scotts Lawn Service Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
To login to your TruGreen account on a smartphone, you will need to use the mobile version of the website. Though the mobile website looks different, you can still login to access everything you need. Follow these steps to login on a smartphone.
- Open the mobile web browsing app on your phone.
- Enter www.trugreen.com into the address bar.
- Tap the grey “I’m a customer” button on the homescreen.
- Write the username for your account into the “Username or Email” field located beneath the “Manage my account” title.
- Type your password into the field labeled “Password.”
- Scroll down slightly and tap on the orange button that says “Log in.”
Scotts Lawn Service Portal Mobile Login for Apple Devices
TruGreen has not provided an app for former Scotts Lawn Service customers, so those with iPhones must login over the Safari web browser instead.
Scotts Lawn Service Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
TruGreen currently does not have an Android app either, so Android users will also need to login in their mobile web browsing app.
Scotts Lawn Service Portal Login Help
Make sure you are using the correct login information because your old Scotts Lawn Service username and password may no longer work correctly. If you forget your username, you can click the “forgot username” link that will take you to a page where you can request an email containing the username. The Scotts Lawn Service login page also contains a “forgot password” link that will redirect the user to a password reset form. For more assistance, call customer Scotts Lawn Serivce login support at 1-800-515-3380.
Scotts Lawn Service Portal Company Contact & Links
To learn more about the services offered by TruGreen, call their general support line at 1-800-464-0170. If it is outside of business hours, you can also reach customer support by filling out the online support form. If you would like assistance with managing your current account, call 1-800-458-4186. To leave feedback about the new Scotts Lawn Service portal login process, write a message on the TruGreen Facebook or Twitter page.