We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Petco is one of the most popular pet supply stores due to their extensive network of locations. The many employees at Petco can all find important information on the Petco Career Center website. This site provides access to potential jobs that both employees and non-employees may apply for.
Our guide to the Petco career center login will make it easy for you to access this website from a computer or a smartphone. We will walk you through each step in the login process, and you can also find some useful troubleshooting tips for errors during the login process.
Petco Career Center Login at careers.petco.com
Logging in to your Petco careers account will require you to follow these steps on the Petco careers website.
- Type careers.petco.com into the address bar in your web browser.
- Scroll down the page until you see the “returning applicants” area on the right side of the page.
- Click the appropriate link to login as a current employee or a person applying for a store, corporate, or regional manager position.
- Put the username for your account into the field labeled “User Name.” If you have already worked at Petco, your username will simply be your employee ID number at Petco.
- Enter the password for your account in the “Password” field. Previous and current employees will use the last four digits of their social security, their two digit birth month, and two digit birth year as the password.
- Click “Login.”
Petco Career Center Mobile Login Guidelines
Use these instructions to complete the Petco career center account login process on your phone’s mobile browser.
- Open your phone’s web browsing app and go to careers.petco.com.
- Click the link that best describes you from the “returning applicants” menu on the lower, right side of the page.
- Write the username for your account in the first blank field.
- Type the password for your account in the second blank field.
- Click the button that says “login.”
Petco Career Center Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Since Petco does not have an app for those using their career center, people with an Apple device will need to login on their web browsing app.
Petco Career Center Mobile Login for Android Devices
Use the mobile browser steps to login to your Petco account from an Android device because a Petco careers app does not exist.
Petco Career Center Login Help
If you were just hired at Petco, you might not have an employee ID yet, so you will just need to use the username you created while applying for the job on the website. Both current and potential employees can click the “Forgot your user name?” or “Forgot your password?” links on the login page to fill out a login information recovery form. You can also talk to your manager to get your employee ID number if necessary.
Petco Company Contact & Links
If you need more assistance with the Petco career center login process, you can get in touch with Petco’s customer service department. They can be reached between 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. PST by calling 1 (877) 738-6742. To email Petco, you can send a message to email@example.com. You can also contact the company online by sending a message to their official Facebook page and Twitter profile.