We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Omnitracs works with trucking and shipping companies to help them manage their drivers. Companies can use the Omnitracs software and programs to offer drivers benefits, monitor driving performance, and assist drivers in planning their routes. If you work for a company that uses Omnitracs products, you may need to login to the Omnitracs customer portal at some point.
Our article will walk you through each step in the login process, so you can reach your Omnitracs account as quickly as possible. We will also help you to solve typical errors that occur during the Omnitracs customer portal login.
Omnitracs Customer Portal Login at www.omnitracts.com
Regardless of what type of Omnitrac product you use, you can follow these steps to login to your customer portal.
- Go to the Omnitracs customer portal webpage at www.omnitracs.com.
- Choose the “Customer Login” option from the top menu.
- Click the grey “Login” button located beneath the title of the Omnitracs product that you use.
- Enter your company’s user ID into the field that asks for a company or corporate username. Not all login options will request this information.
- Write your personal username in the field that requests a user identification name.
- Type the password for your account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Select the “Remember Me” option if you are using a private computer and would like your login information to be stored on the computer.
- Click the button that says “Login”
Omnitracs Customer Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
If you would like to login to your account from a smartphone, follow these steps.
- Open your mobile web browsing app and go to www.omnitracs.com.
- Click “Customer Login” to access the Omnitracs custoemr portal login page.
- Scroll through the list of products and select the Omnitracs product that your company uses.
- Write your company’s name in any field that asks for a company ID.
- Add your personal username in any field that asks for a username or user ID.
- Enter your password in the field that requests a password.
- Tap the button that says “Login.”
Omnitracs Customer Portal Mobile Login for Apple Devices
Omnitracs currently does not have any apps for iPhone users, but those with iPhone devices can still sign in to their account by logging in over the mobile web browsing app.
Omnitracs Customer Portal Mobile Login for Android Devices
Though Omnitracs is working on creating apps, they do not currently have any on the market. Customers who want to login to the customer portal from a phone will need to sign in through a mobile web browsing app.
Omnitracs Customer Portal Login Help
If you are not sure which Omnitracs product your company uses, try to login to the Omnitracs Enterprise Services option first because this is the most popular Omnitracs product. Most of the login options in the Omnitracs customer portal will include “forgot username” or “forgot password” links. You can follow these links to a page where you provide personal information and recover your login information. To report and get help with any website errors you encounter, call Omnitracs technical support at 1-800-541-7490.
Omnitracs Customer Portal Company Contact & Links
General questions about the Omnitracts customer portal login should be directed to 1-800-541-7490. You can use the Omnitracs support directory to get the email address or number for the support team that manages your product. Omnitracs customer service can be reached by calling 888-627-2716 or filling out their contact form. You can also reach out to them by mailing correspondence to their headquarters at Omnitracs HQ – Dallas, 717 North Harwood Street, Suite 1300, Dallas, Texas 75201, 469-801-6664.